Friday, June 22, 2007

Why James T. Harris is a True Leader

Anyone who knows me, knows I'm one of James T. Harris' biggest fans. And, I'm probably a little biased. I guess that's why I never miss an opportunity to point out the things that justify why I have so much faith in this guy.

James most recent post, in my opinion, exemplifies the kind attitude and resolve that is going to effect true change in the inner city. He writes:

I guess I could move, but if I did I would constantly be thinking of the friends I left behind. Most don’t understand what it means to truly be part of a community.

Am I my neighbors' keeper? Yes. What is my responsibility when it comes to lawlessness in the land? This is what I’m struggling with.

God bless the police, but there is only so much they can do.

No. It is time for the men of the nation’s neighborhoods to man up. It’s time to take a page from the heroes of United Flight 93. We need to pray, organize, pray, and then confront the present evil, violent youth culture in our communities.

Read the rest here.

Good luck, James.

2 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, October 12, 2008, Blogger renee said...

Please stop playing into the James Game... he was obviously paid for his 5 mins of fame during the McCain rally by the McCain campaign. They sought after a black man to help boost their campaign, and they found the most ignorant black man to do it, and then he did it, so not only is he ignorant, but he is a disgrace..

Shame on James.

OBAMA....2008

 
At 8:24 AM, October 13, 2008, Blogger ApondoNET said...

James T. Harris is a major ScumBag: http://www.politicalarticles.net/blog/2008/10/13/james-t-harris-a-rethuglitom-suffering-from-acute-negro-negrophobia/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home