Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Harry Potter


Saw it last night. Loved it. My overall review: it's a much slower paced film than the others and if you haven't read the books, you might find it a bit boring.

For those of us who have read the books, and can view this movie as a piece of a larger whole, you'll appreciate the character development, but mostly you'll like the wizards fight at the end. I've been waiting a few years to see that. It was pretty good.

Luna Lovegood is a scene stealer, and that was a pleasant surprise.

All in all, I liked it. My brother, who doesn't read the books had this to say: I kept waiting for Voldemort to say, "Luke, I am your father." That is, he'll take Star Wars over Harry Potter any day.

3 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, July 10, 2007, Blogger Michael said...

How'd you see it already? I thought it isn't out till tomorrow?

 
At 1:05 PM, July 10, 2007, Blogger Tanker311 said...

Because I have what is known around these parts as the "mad hookup."

Word.

 
At 12:04 PM, July 11, 2007, Blogger Amy said...

Yep. My girlfriend had the "mad hookup" last night, too and I would have gone with her had I got home from work in time. :(

So I'm going to see it tonight. 6:30 pm.

Yippeee!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home