Thursday, December 29, 2005

We get letters...

Actually, we get comments. Believe it or not, they're from people other than Cantankerous and me! But I kinda had to laugh when I noticed that I received a comment on this post, which was, in fact, a follow up to a comment on this post.

As an aside, both of these posts are examples of what happens when I turn off that little stopper in my head and just start typing away. I mean everything I write, but I probably write more than I mean to. Nevertheless, I have no intention of stopping.

Anyhoo, I must say that I was quite disappointed to find that my affinity for the beautiful Nicole Koglin may be misplaced. According to a reader, she's probably not quite what I've made her out to be. To summarize, I guess Nicole isn't the greatest when it comes to guys.

Which makes her perfect for me. I'm a sucker for a challenging woman. Some time back I dated another local anchorwoman off and on for two years. Boy oh boy did I have a roller coaster ride with that one! Maybe I have some sort of problem.

Or maybe, just maybe, it's the rest of the world that has a problem!

1 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, January 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew her in college---not the nicest person. Very selfish and egocentric.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home