Friday, March 31, 2006

What you lookin' at?

Yeah yeah, I'm back. As with any blogcation, this blogcation was just too damned short. I feel like I need a blogcation from my blogation, you know what I mean?

(How many of you have heard co-workers say that? How many of you have said it?)

It's not like I had a real blogcation. First off, I just had to check Ask Me Later's mail at least once. Doing so made me put up this post. But it's a good thing I did, because, as I said, it's for a very worthy cause.

So while I was here, I figured I'd just check out a few other blogs, and what do I find but Elliot dissin' us while I'm gone! He said our template looked like a menu in a martini bar? I mean, what's wrong with that? I love martinis! But then he says we have "excellent commentary." Gee, thanks Elliot, that's like asking if a girl is hot and being told, "well, she has a great personality."

Which all meant that I had to check in on Ramon. Don't ask. He begged to do it and the next thing I know the place looks like Austen Powers' guest bathroom. As el Diablo called it, "Brokeback blogging." I guess Elliot was right. So I brushed up on my html and tried to clean things up a bit, and now Ramon's not talking to me. But he still has admin rights, so I'm not sure he'll ever really go away.

Meanwhile, Cantanekerous is going off. And apparently so were Hannity and Baldwin. Now that would be a show I would watch. So my apologies to her for disrupting her posts.

And I just realized I even stopped in to write some other post about a an article by Ben Stein, which has been around for a bit but I had just thought it worth putting up. Just consider it my "fix."

Now that I think about it, maybe it wasn't so much a blogcation as it was drying out. I did get the shakes.

Anyway, I'm back, I'm cranky, and I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum...and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Quick! Name the movie!

Good gosh, I just realized that this post is almost like a Carnival of Ask Me Later.

I'm so sorry.

Just think of it as having had to sit through my blogcation slide show.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, March 31, 2006, Blogger Aaron said...

Quick! Name the movie!

They Live

 

Post a Comment

<< Home