Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Imbibing Properly

Just a reminder that the second Drinking Right will take place Wednesday evening at Eagans, where if they don't pour you a stiff drink, you must be a drunk stiff.

I would also like to extend this invitation to any liberal bloggers out there, because when it comes to drinking, alcohol is the cause of and solution to all of life's problems.

Seriously. It is. I wrote my senior thesis at Marquette all about it.

At least, that's the fuzzy memory.

I will be there by 5pm. It would appear that some believe this is far too early to go out and get your drink on. I would argue that it's far too late. And it's called happy hour for a reason.

Plus, unlike those who drink liberally, us conservative bloggers have jobs and all.

I kid because I love.

Topic for the evening: Slash Fan Fic.

And you thought it was all fat guys smoking cigars lit with blood money.

We leave that for the after-bar.

Mwahahahahahahahahah!

2 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, May 31, 2006, Blogger Truly said...

Though I do think it's early to start at 5pm, I also have a job that forces me to work later in the evening (perhaps why I don't know too much about happy hour specials!).

Have fun though!!

 
At 5:29 PM, June 02, 2006, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

You should consider rescheduling this to a Tuesday one of these weeks. Then, I will be glad to be there and portray the drunken stiff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home