Wednesday, December 13, 2006

What you could have had...


I just ran across this photo from Nick Schweitzer's Drinking Right photo pool on Flickr. If I recall, this was fairly early in the evening and my eyes should have still been wide over the excitement of possibly serving my fellow citizens.

This should also serve as a stark reminder to all those who did not vote for me what they're missing out on. Seriously, I'm wearing cuff links. That's just plain classy! And I even tied my own tie!


In another photo (one in which my eyes are open and, oddly enough, was from later in the night) you either see how good I would have been pressing the flesh or auditioning for the role to replace that smarmy guy in the Potowatami ads. Looking at this picture one might think that immediately after it was taken I leaned into Dean and asked him if he had any blow.

It's your loss, folks, your loss.

********

On a completely unrelated topic that I'm not sure justifies its own post but I want to talk about anyway, Jay Bullock and Mike Mathias are threatening to elevate Vikki Ortiz to the status of Mandy Jenkins, in part because she's hoping to start randomly crashing office holiday parties. First off, Vikki is one of my and Ramon's favorite JS Online bloggers. Second, note to Vikki: Friday, 7pm, Buckhead Saloon. Crash away!

********


One more unrelated topic: Dickie, Drinking Right's favorite bartender, seems to be the favorite of many others as he was selected Bartender of the Week by mkeonline. Last night, Dickie shared with me that one of my favorite television personalities recently dropped in at Papa's. As luck would have it, if Ms. Koglin were to Google herself (tee hee), she would find that the number one hit would be none other than Ask Me Later. As for her and I being in the same place at the same time (without my stalking her), I guess the stars just weren't aligned.

But are they ever?

4 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, December 14, 2006, Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Well, Chris Goodman hasn't succumbed to my charms yet. I doubt he ever will...

 
At 4:47 PM, December 15, 2006, Blogger Michael J. Mathias said...

Are you secretly hoping Oritz will change the name of her blog to "Plus Capser"?

 
At 12:34 AM, December 16, 2006, Blogger The Badgerland Conservative said...

Let's invite Vikki to the next DR!

 
At 9:57 AM, December 16, 2006, Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

I just adore Vikki Ortiz! Vikki and Casper....I love it!!

Phel darling you don't know that Chris Goodman will not shine around think positive thoughts. How tall is he? He doesn't look very tall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home